The Foundry’s Lead Research Engineer, Jon Starck, covers stereo solves using the NUKEX CAMERATRACKER. This tutorial includes:
– When you can get away with not masking moving regions
– Solving and cleaning up tracks to refine the solve
– Smoothing the camera path, using path constraints
– Solver constraints for stereo rigs
– Also, includes the images and script.
To find out more information about NUKE, follow this link: thefoundry.co.uk/products/nuke-product-family/ or this link for more information about the CameraTracker for After Effects: thefoundry.co.uk/products/plugins/cameratracker/