Creating a Planet in Space!
This is a continuation of the previous video showing you how to make use of Custom channels in Nuke 3D! In this video I go further and show you how I created the texture for the 3D planet and also the animation!
PART 1: http://youtu.be/giqCIahqxRc
You can find the first part
In this second part, the topics covered include
• Basic 2d nodes in Nuke useful for texturing
• Basic animation
• Editing the channels individually
The resources used in the video:
• Starfield: goo.gl/QmIFf4
Nuke Script used in the video can be downloaded from
• Basic from Part 1: http://cw.eosacro.com/Nuke/space_series/Basic.nk
• Final from Part 2: http://cw.eosacro.com/Nuke/space_series/Final.nk
3D fundamental videos for beginners
• Nuke 3D compositing: https://vimeo.com/50517240
For other tutorials and any requests ask them here fb.com/groups/359017267486301/